ZenFri Inc. is actively looking to fill an immediate opening for a Gameplay Designer to join the development team for “Clandestine: Anomaly”. This is an opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art, award winning game that features location-based augmented reality, rich narrative and tower defense gameplay.
What the job entails:
- Build on existing vision and goals to deliver the entire gameplay system.
- Design systems of the gameplay.
- Work with the Design lead and Engineering team to refine gameplay mechanics.
- Record and communicate the gameplay design in a collaborative setting.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience developing entire gameplay systems for smaller projects or select gameplay systems of larger projects.
- At least 1 published title.
- Passion for creating fun, innovative user experiences.
- High level of creativity and flexibility.
- Drive to be deliver under tight timelines.
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we would consider a plus:
- Experience designing gameplay for tower defense or other strategy focused genres.
- Experience working on hand-held or mobile titles.
- Experience with Augmented Reality.
This position has an immediate start date. This is a term position of 6 – 12 months. Salary based on experience.
If you are interested, please contact ZenFri (email@example.com) with a cover letter and resume.