Project Lead: Danielle King & Corey King
Video Game — Digital
2016 to present
In an age of automation, you are the last human taxi driver. The hours are long, and the pay is terrible.
You must resist obsolescence.
The Last Taxi is a multi-tasking cab-venture set in a quirky dystopian future.
Featuring a rich branching story world, you play the last taxi driver in the Neon City, a desolate, futuristic city that has fully embraced automation.
Trying to manage your debts, keep your family happy and compete against ever more cost effective Automatons, you meet a wide and interesting array of passengers, each with their own unique branching conversations.
- Earn tips by navigating treacherous passenger conversations.
- Combat automization by upgrading and maintaining your cab.
- Arrive on-time by managing malfunctioning equipment, dangerous roadways and sleep deprivation.
- Conquer your debts or go bankrupt.
- Evade personal catastrophe across multiple branching story-lines.
- Learn about the people, cultures and nations of our not-too-distant future.
- Multiple endings.