In an age of automation, you are the last human taxi driver. The hours are long, and the pay is terrible.
You must resist obsolescence.
The Last Taxi is a multi-tasking cab-venture set in a quirky dystopian future.
Featuring a rich branching story world, you play the last taxi driver in the Neon City, a desolate, futuristic city that has fully embraced automation.
Trying to manage your debts, keep your family happy and compete against ever more cost effective Automatons, you meet a wide and interesting array of passengers, each with their own unique branching conversations.
- Earn tips by navigating treacherous passenger conversations.
- Combat automization by upgrading and maintaining your cab.
- Arrive on-time by managing malfunctioning equipment, dangerous roadways and sleep deprivation.
- Conquer your debts or go bankrupt.
- Evade personal catastrophe across multiple branching story-lines.
- Learn about the people, cultures and nations of our not-too-distant future.
- Multiple endings.